17-Year Old Boy Made $130,000 from Selling White iPhone 4s

Fei Lam, a 17-year old high school senior and gadget nerd, New Yorker, made $130,000 during 6 months from selling white iPhone 4s. He was buying up some white iPhone 4 parts and putting his own conversion kits together.
Everything was were till yesterday when Lam received an ominous letter.
I got an email from a private investigator accusing me of selling stolen goods, which I'm 100 percent sure is not the case. They are some kind of anti-counterfeit/trademark firm, which sounds ridiculous, similar to what Apple is bringing up to remove White iPhone 4 Listings on eBay. I don't know how this legal stuff works.
Lam is looking for a lawyer and this little guy can't deal with this problem. Anyway, I think it's legal to do something like that. Good luck little kid! [Observer, via 9to5mac]