iPhone 4 can't be charged after updating to iOS 4.3.2

As you know that Apple has released iOS 4.3.2 two day ago. Actually it looks like that this new firmware is more stable than iOS 4.3.1 as it released basiclly to fix bugs found on iOS 4.3.1. But here's a problem surfaced on Apple support forum, an iPhone user claimed that he can't charge his iPhone 4 after upgrading to iOS 4.3.2


Here's the reported problem by an iPhone 4 user:
I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.3.2 but this resulted in being asked to restore my iPhone to factory settings due to a problem. The update seems to have worked and have regained everthing I lost after syncing my phone. The problem now is that my iPhone won't charge, either by power socket or by USB via my MacBook. The MacBook doesn't seem to recognise the charging cable (the official one that came with the iPhone) and I was sometimes getting on screen messages saying such when trying to charge the iPhone. The iPhone now has no charge at all so I am completely lost. I hope someone out there can help as I really don't have the time to go to my local Apple store for them to only send off the phone to be repaired and be left phoneless. Thanks in advance everyone.
He tried his power cable with his friend's iPhone and it works well. Till now he can't fix his problem.