Steve Jobs: MobileMe Will Get a Lot Better in 2011

Here comes another one of Steve Job's emails! The news comes from an unnamed MacRumorsreader that reports that the reader has contacted Steve Job about MobileMe.

The reader asked:

Q: I love my iPad and iPhone4 and am a huge fan of yours and all that Apple does. I desperately want to stay inside of Apple’e ecosystem as much as possible.

However, MobileMe is making it very difficult for me to do so. Unreliable/unpredictable syncing, creating duplicate entries (sometimes scores of them), etc. It’s almost unusable.

And I know from forums (including Apple’s own support boards) that I am not the only one experiencing these very real and frustrating problems.

Please tell me it will get better, and soon?
Our lovely Jobs said:

A: Yes, it will get a lot better in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone

Could this possibly mean new features in MobileMe? Could this possibly be a new style and touch to the new MobileMe in 2011? Let's wait and see. [via RazorianFly]